Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tag Game

I've been tagged. Deareast valli had finally 'tagged' me. Was browsing thru several sites and notices this 'tagged' thing going. Pretty sure i'll be next, just wondering who will finally 'tagged' me. So dear valli...here goes:

6 weird things about moi:-

1. i dont share pillows. If i need to share (cases like hotel etc etc), will cover the pillow with my very own kain batek. (i made exception to several occasions - depending on my mood that time)

2. i am penakut like the biggest chicken around - Refer Penakut to takut hantu only!! Haha..never seen one my entire life. Thank God for that!!! This would also include banning scary movies, sleeping alone in hotel and even being home alone (eventhough Alesha is around - she doesnt count as a human adult yet - mind you). Watched this scary movie once (thru blanket of fingers - and forced to watch it since was at in law house) - about ghost coming out from the air vent - caused me to be 'accompanied' everytime i when pee pee at the office. (office's toilet has air vent!!)

3. i am a perfectionist - my way. I blame it on my horoscope. I am a VIRGO(rian?).

4. i have short attention span - Dont give me MCQ - i will close my eyes and tick as i pleased. (Actually did this during PTD Examination - heheh...now u know why im in private sector instead)

5. i can be excruciatingly honest about my opinion to my dearest friends - some appreciate it and some may hate me for it.


6. i dont plan to marry - but did it anyway and now madly in love my kids (cross refer my previous post) and waiting to have more.

Rules: People who were tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them and state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

Sorry dear valli..all friends i knew had been tagged. Had to end the tagging game here now.

No comments: