Tuesday, August 5, 2008

BF..yummy

I forgot to blog about this last Friday.

Can you guys guess where ive been last friday? Kuang kuang kuang. No Dark Night to rescue me, but i was hung on Mummies. Yup..you guess right. I went for The Mummies.

I am not gonna yap about the review. Who am i to write all that? Plus i am bad at memorising names and titles and such. I cant even remembers what the full title of the movie. I know its the Mummies movie and Brendan Fraser is it in.

A bit on the background check - I LOVE BRENDAN FRASER....back from his With Honors movie (dont bother to check whats his 1st movie), the crazy rock singer character he played who went to hijack (bloody hell - i cant think of the right word for this) the radio station (what movie eh?) and whatever movies he's on. I remember listing all his movies (back then where got internet laaa - even if there is any, mana tau guna) and giving the list to the VHS rental shop. Yup..its VHS dude!

Anyways..you get my drift. I am a big (but not crazy) fan of BF. He is like brad pitt to me or Justin Timberlake to some teenager girls (ye ke? - whats hot now?)

The Mummies for me is like James Bond for some 40ish woman, or Indiana Jones for some , or even Star Trek. You get what i mean. The Mummies does it for me!! Maybe it was produced during my years (=when i was growing up and into movies) or maybe because BF was in. I cant really pinpoint what does it for me.

So if you ask me know, whats the review, i am bias.

But Hubby went to watch it yesterday. (yes ladies - my hubby do go out with friends - without me!!). and he said it was not as good as the other Mummies. The Mummies aka Jet Li is not evil enough for him and Evie..arrgh..what an eye sore.

I cant say much about Jet Li. If BF is my dreamy mat saleh actor, than i have to say Jet Li is his Chinese counter part. Dont get me start on Jet Li's VHS i have rented, i wouldnt be able to tell you -the titles were in chinese. but suffice to say, i watch too many of his kungfu movies, that i seriously think that he has long front shaving hair. Hmm..maybe he does have hairs like that.

Anyways.. few days before hubby making the comments, i was making the same comments to a friend. FYI, we (hubby and me) do not talk about movies as detailed as they way we speak to other friends. Hubby asked me hows Mummies , i said ok la..best apa. I asked hubby how Mummies. He said ok la..Mummy dia tak best. Bini dia pun tak cun. (the para before is my interpretation of his words..wife ada hak nak elaborate!!)

But i tend to agree with him on bini tak cun. I mean. .racheal weiss (??) is like the epitome of sexy va va voom to me. A bit on a fleshy side (kenkonon nak relatekan ke diri i la tu - ahaks!) that makes you feel that you the character. and her husky voice is undeniable an attraction, dont u think/

The off thing will this Mummies, firstly would be the evie charater. Dont know who she is, (though she looks a bit familiar to me) and i dont think her english accent is actually working well. But DUH!! who am i to say on this. moi pun cakap slang malayish. But pairing her up with BF, alahai..no fire la. U have this hunk of a guy as hubby, and bini muka berkedut-kedut and tak attractive langsung, bleh? eeee semak mata memandang.

That is one, secondly, the son. I mean, i know that several years have passed (dont care how long exactly) but get la some kid who has some sweet looking face to play Alex. They looked more like brothers rather than father-son team la. And whenever BF wants to pull his fatherly gig, so not happening to me. Maybe the casting director should have 'hobbit dude' on his mind when casting for the role. Barula believable sket to match the hunky BF, tak ke gitu?

All in all, like i said, Mummies have a special place in my heart. I dont care if its gonna be the 10th Mummies movie pun, i will be buying a seat to watch. (Or maybe i should put an exclusion remark - only if BF is in it.)

3 comments:

knv said...

ya rabbi!

mati2 aku ingat BF tu hang refer ke breastfeeding. kahkahkahkahkahkah! siap yummy lagi tuh!

dah sah2 aku dah lama tak tengok wayang kan kan kan :P

Ms Lola said...

Nyah, hang kalau nak tgk wayang, habaq le kat aku nyah. BTW, opis hang kat mane?

pinkytoe said...

anamiraa...hahahha..aku masa letak BF pun memang tak pikir langsung pasai BF=breastfeeding. Memang dok pk mamat tu memang yummy n menggoda di mata ku. slurrppp

farah..opis aku kat OU la. Kat KPMG Tower/IBM Tower tu. Rabak poket aku. Tu yg tak kurus kurus tu..hari hari pekena Sun Moulin