Thursday, August 21, 2008

Medela oh Medela FOR SALE

Ive got a confession to make.

During one of my rampant buying spree, i have 'accidently' purchased a Medela-E Plus. Accident read saja saja masuk kedai tak bawak duit tapi bawak credit card and dah terbeli the pum.

Masalahnya, i think the pump is not working for me. I mean..its good but i am not so fortunate enough to be blessed with more than 2 'opened' milk duct. Aisay..you get what i mean ke? Maknanya whenever aku pum, 1 2 lubang aje la yg kuar susu.

Dari aku sakit hati memandang pump itu, i have decide to let it go for RM600 only. I know its a bit on the high side, but FYI ive only used it for 3 times. BTW, i bought it last MOnday. The offer is open for 2 weeks, in which time, i will not be using the pump.

I'm selling the complete set together with the box.

So, there goes..i hope there is a buyer out there.

1 comment:

Rizza said...

Salam Ramadhan & Selamat Berpuasa ......Rehan...