Thursday, October 9, 2008

blabbering..

Seriously tak de mood nak blog.

I have like thousands things to say when i am anywhere near the internet, tapi when i switch on, langsung nada. Takde idea. So i ended up blog hopping.

I have come accross several single mom bloggers. all were force into the situation when the spouses fell ill and later passed on. Reading their thoughts sometimes makes me re-evaluate my situation.

Like any other couples, we have our ups and downs, yes? But at times, i think i am tested to my limit. I at times asked my self, how 'deep' the downs that i can handle? when would it be my last 'down'? I dare not answer the question and i dare not think of it further.

But whatever 'downs' there be, i am pretty certain it will not be as bad as having to lost your spouse forever. Maybe time heals all wounds, but it will surely leave a dent in your heart, and a gaping holes in your children. That i know as the case of the demise of my mom.

As coward as i am to think of my own possibilities, i know for a certain the kids wont be able to stand life without their dad. Not a chance. He is very much a part of them as i hope i am the other part.

Why am i writing all these craps? Blame it on the lack of blogging-motivator. Where la my muse ni?

3 comments:

knv said...

dik,
it surely helps if we can view ourselves being on earth doing things that had been entrusted upon us since day 1. kita disini hanya pemegang amanah. insyaalah ada reward besar yang bakal menanti.

sorry kalau kaknon merapu hihihihi!

Azurah Anuar said...

oh
yesterday i found my ex-matriculation dormates punya blog and i think - maybe i am wrong- that she is no longer staying with her husband.

maybe divorced or maybe dah tak ada lagi.

and she kept telling herself to stay strong or her son, or something like that.

i can't imagine life without my other half. He may not be the best in the world, and there are times that i really loathe him (yes, i did, tapi kejap je lah) but without him, life is not gonna be the same.

And it'll be even harder to the kids.

However there are few singlemoms that are supermoms.

really, tabik spring to them because they still can cope and go on with their life.

pinkytoe said...

you guys..to la..like wawa said, sometimes rasa loathe tahap gaban..tapi bila angin tak betul aje la.

lets hope we will not go there. PERIOD.