Friday, June 27, 2008

BF Azhad

Cerita Azhad - i have finally feed him solid when he reaches 6 mos ++ days. On the same day too, i decided to buy FM for Azhad. I have finally admitted that it is too stressful for me to maintain pumping during office hours and to rush home after work, knowing that my stock is running low. I am sick and tired of getting phone calls telling me that only 2 oz left and i should be home soon. Alhamdullilah, God has given me a full 6 months rezki to feed Azhad on breastmilk completely.
Moving on, i dont think i have any regret. Though i have supply FM at home, it seems that Azhad is no really 'into' its taste. He is eating more and drinking plain water to substitute for the lack of FM in his diet. I am still pumping and manage to get about 10 - 12 oz as opposed to 20 - 24 oz a day. Azhad apparently fails to finish the usual 10 oz i supplied him daily.
I think Azhad now knows what he wants. It is direect feeding. Though it saddens me to see he is not drinking much during my absence, but it has somehow cheer me up knowing he wants my direct-feeding as opposed to bottle feed.
Keep it up dear Azhad. Mama loves you.

No comments: