Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the Razans

havent been writing for quite sometime i believe.

But for the sake of me remembering the events in my life, i definitely have to write it down:

Alesha
At 2yrs 6 mos, she's a bubbly little me. I see traits of me in her - how she sings outloud, how she screams, how she gets angry. Its a reflection of me. I see too how the father's genes run deep in her blood. I see how easily she gets frustrated, her concentration on little things. She is definitely a little me who needs somebody like her papa to keep her grounded.

Azhad
at 6 mos, Azhad is a dear dear lil boy in my heart. I know he loves me wholeheartedly just by seing him jumping up and down whenever i come home from work. Azhad mesmerizes me daily on his affection towards me. Azhad started to turn on his tummy when he's 3 and now he is beginning to crawl.

Bringing up Alesha and Azhad are a total different experience to me. Alesha was a fussy baby and easily distracted with toys. She can spend time on floors surrounded with toys. Azhad? He couldn't even spend 5 full seconds on his own. Always demanding attention and always wanting my devoted attention. Azhad was never fussy except that he wants to suckle all the time.

I think the attachment Azhad has for me simply because he is a breastfed baby as opposed to Alesha. Good ? or Bad? I hope its for the best.

1 comment:

Fid said...

akhirnya mak razan update..
dah besar azhad ya
wow alesha!